Job Ref: TGM1570
Our client is an established supplier of ladies fashion who produce a variety of fashion ranges are seeking an experienced Quality Controller / Garment Technologist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience of fits and pre-production in addition to the AQL and sample checking and have pattern cutting skills using software including Investronica / Vetigraph.
- Arranging production, pre-production QC checks and grading garments.
- Ensure that the garments are being produced to the required quality standard.
- Critical path management.
- Liaising with colleagues with regards to ideas and changes that can be made to improve the garment.
- Liaising and working with UK Factories.
- Attending factories for quality checks regularly.
- Approving fabrics, test reports and inspections.
- Working with our design team on fit approvals.
- Promoting quality and performance improvement.
- Pattern cutting.
- Building strong relationships on a professional basis.
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience within a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Fully PC literate.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work with a methodical, no-nonsense approach.
- Critical path knowledge.