Job Ref: TGM1406
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser who is used to delivering in a fast-paced environment and to short lead times to join a leading printer to both retail and trade. This role demands a highly organised and self motivated individual who can manage their time whilst offering flexibility in a demanding, customer led environment.
- Responsibility for specific customer accounts.
- Day to day contact with customers, responding promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all needs are met.
- Development of accounts, improve efficiency of tasks and work closely with customers to determine future as well as current needs in order to support business growth.
- Monitor accounts where there is less activity, keeping in contact with the customer to ensure that relationships are maintained and company products are promoted.
- Clarification of customer needs, completion of documentation and system data entry.
- Raising sample requests, overseeing the production of them and checking the items before they are sent for customer approval.
- Work with the Sample Administrator to prioritise and organise samples.
- Follow up samples with the customer to understand order requirements, or where orders are not placed, to gain feedback on the reason for not placing an order.
- Placing orders for garments, labels, components and other materials required for the completion of the order.
- Maintaining accurate and timely information on company systems and managing critical paths for each customer order.
- Working with all areas of the business from the commercial sales team to production and processing, warehouse and Designers.
- Processing the administration associated with customer orders with both the customer and on-site production team.
- Following the order process from initial enquiry to the dispatch of the finished product.
- Minimum of one years merchandising/production administration experience.
- Confident and ready to move into a challenging role with multiple accounts dealing with demanding blue chip companies.
- Able to deliver in a fast paced environment and to short lead times.
- Organised, flexible and an accomplished organiser who can administer multiple customer orders, across a range of customers, products and timescales in an organised and professional way.
- Ability to successfully meet customer requirements and maintain excellent standards in customer service.
- A strong record of success in a similar role, ideally working directly with the high street and on-line retailers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fully competent in the use of IT software.