Job Ref: TGN4397
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a premium Online Ladies Fashion brand. You will be working in a growing team with high quality Ladieswear clothing. We are looking for someone to join the Marketing team who has experience with Social Media and is capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting Fashion environment.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Regular in-house sample ‘sales’
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- You will be responsible for the scheduling, daily maintenance and content creation for organic social channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Increasing followers across all platforms.
- Regularly reporting on the performance of channels while maximising results.
- Implement organic social media content strategy.
- Scheduling release of content at optimal times.
- Scheduling posts on time, monitoring engagement & providing feedback for every post.
- Ensure all content calendars across social are in line with the brand vision & business goals.
- Maintaining and pro-actively developing Celebrity, Stylist and Influencer relationships.
- Responding to Celebrity, Editorial, Stylist, TV call outs – flexibility to travel when required.
- Support in the running and management of influencer campaigns.
- Keep aligned with social trends and topics, identifying new opportunities & avenues to test.
- Review sales reports, along with other data sources including website and email analytics to identify potential social media themes and content.
- Build a rapport with the Marketing Team to support their objectives via content delivery.
- Brand competitor research & analysis to generate new ideas, concepts, areas for growth.
- Use initiative and creativity to bring new ideas to the Marketing Team.
- Sharing knowledge and contributing to ongoing improvements.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in organic Social Media, planning/scheduling posts; ideally from a fashion background.
- Passion for social media with an understanding of all social channels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and energetic.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- A willingness to learn and grow with our exciting team
- Ability to use own initiative and make effective decisions
- Flexibility to travel when required.