Location: Leicester LE4
Job Ref: TGM1454
Are you looking for a new career path with full training provided to learn a new skill
An established clothing knitwear and jersey manufacturer who supplies to the High Street retailers are currently looking for a Knitter to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone
With a can do positive attitude that wants a new career with full training provided.
- You will be trained to work on Shima and Stoll machines to produce high quality 12gg knitwear samples
- You will be trained to change styles on machines so that different patterns may be run.
- Keep machines clean and make sure that there are no fabric defect in the cloth
- Ensure the knitting room is kept clean
- Thorough communication with other departments report any event of machine breakdowns and issues
- Working closely and supervising a small team of knitters
- A positive attitude to problem solving
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a challenging and fast moving environment
- Problem solving mind-set and keen eye for detail
- No experience required