Job Ref: TGN4701
An exciting opportunity for a TikTok & Influencer Outreach Executive (curve size category) to join an online fast fashion ladieswear brand. A fantastic brand with opportunity for progression. Working within the marketing team you will help the Social Media Manager to head hunt key influencers / celebrities / TikTok stars to promote the brand. This is an office-based role Monday to Friday 9am-530pm. We are looking for an outgoing individual, who is confident approaching Influencers, with experience in a similar role.
- Creating a social media strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, traffic & follower count.
- Creating short videos for TikTok daily.
- Presenting the brands products on TikTok live shows (modelling / wearing the clothes for ladies curve market sizes 16 plus samples)
- Interacting with a live TikTok audience & answering queries.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Researching the current social & TikTok trends.
- Ensuring all social media content is in line with brand tone of voice.
- Uploading content to social media platforms, Instagram & TikTok.
- Review success of posts & adjusting content accordingly.
- Create a content strategy alongside the marketing calendar.
- Researching & identifying suitable influencers.
- Engage suitable influencers & micro-influencers within Fashion.
- Contacting Influencers, Celebrities & TikTok stars to set up collaborative posts.
- Plan outreach campaigns to drive Influencer signups.
- Build relationships with influencers, from initial outreach to processing payments.
- Manage influencer campaigns in line with the marketing calendar.
- Create reports on influencer performance, ROI, engagement etc.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure brand remains relevant.
- Sending samples / packages to influencers.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have experience in a similar role ideally within Ladies Fashion.
- Be an outgoing individual, who is confident approaching Influencers.
- Knowledge of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Have a Social Media, Marketing or Fashion degree.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.