Location: Leicester LE10
Job Ref: TGM1382
A Garment Presser is needed to join a luxury fabric supplier working a 2-10 pm shift Monday to Friday based in LE10. They deliver high quality solutions to businesses of all sizes on an international level. They are looking for someone to join their expanding team. No experience needed. No experience needed full training given.
- You will use machines that are computer controlled.
- Responsible for adjusting the temperature or speed of the machine to suit the fabric being used.
- Hand pressing, using steam irons and vacuum pressing
- Using steam pressing machines and irons to remove the wrinkles from and re-shape items of clothing.
- Once the garment has been put together, pressing is again required to shape and smooth the design.
- Must be able to work a 2-10 shift Monday to Friday
- No experience needed
- Advantage to have knowledge of fabric pressing.