Job Ref: TGN4523
Reporting into the Trading Manager, we are looking for an Ecommerce Trading Executive to join the team. Leading the expansion of your websites, the Trading Exec will be required to work towards set website KPIs and work on CRO (conversion rate optimisation) in order to meet revenue targets.
Please note, depending on experience, this can be a Junior to Senior Executive role, with main responsibilities for either of the following territories: UK, IRE, AU and/or USA.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring key site KPIs such as Gross Sales, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, ABV, Exit Rates, Sessions (new vs returning) etc.
- Ownership of activity planning * execution of trading activity for your dedicated territory / territories.
- Supporting on quarterly & monthly campaign planning whilst also remaining reactive to competition and reacting upon sales performance to deliver against target.
- Alignment with other teams & departments such as Merch, Marketing & eCommerce to ensure all activity is coordinated well and in line with sale objectives.
- Regular competitor review with strong knowledge of local market.
- Input into the E-Commerce strategy; including design, regular functionality & general site reviews.
- Working closely with our Digital Marketing & Social teams to drive the site performance & identify areas for growth.
- Continuously look for onsite improvements & optimisations.
- Understand on- and off-site customer behaviour to identify potential gaps.
- Ongoing pages, onsite searches, onsite customer behaviour & product performance review to feed in VM changes, marketing channel opportunities & other trading activations.
- Working alongside the Trading Manager to review stock priorities and plan trading activities accordingly.
- Be confident to share new ideas and present these back within your team.
- Regular review of competitor landscape & market research to understand wider consumer behaviour and trends.
- Ensuring we are price competitive and conducting regular competitor pricing reviews.
- Supporting on long term strategic planning and proposing new initiatives that will help conversion and overall brand awareness building on your dedicated market.
- Analytic: you will be a numerical individual with the ability to analyse and understand data quickly to identify relevant actions
- Confident: You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to work with stakeholders at different levels across the business
- Tenacious: You will be a determined individual with a positive attitude
- In depth knowledge of either of the following markets: UK & IRE / Australia / USA
- Strong understanding of Ecommerce & Online Trading required
- Experienced in using analytical systems such as GA, Shopify or other
- First-hand experience on either of the international territories above highly desired
- Influential & approachable (you’re humble but also able to bring others on board of your ideas)
- Ability to think outside the box, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking required
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
- Strong interests in fashion and understanding of ecommerce & digital marketing desired
- Passion about ecommerce, direct-to-consumer & latest market trends
- Confident with meeting deadlines and working under pressure when necessary
- Time-management and juggling skills with ability to set own deadlines and prioritise
- Keep abreast of trends and news in general
- Dedication and commitment to achieve results
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and thrive in fast past environment
- Competitive salary
- Extra day of leave for your birthday
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high-performance culture, and a truly collaborative style
- Learn from likeminded & talented team members
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development
- Cycle to work scheme
- 40% staff discount
- Social events
- Free snacks, drinks & treats