Job Ref: TGN4459
We are looking for a Fashion Ecommerce, to join the team of a fast fashion Ladieswear supplier, to help launch a brand-new website at their Head Office in Manchester. Great opportunity to grow with the business and so will the responsibility and salary. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm. The ideal candidate will be a Fashion Graduate with experience in a similar role.
- Managing ecommerce platform Shopify, updating and loading products, product information, pricings, shipping. Maintain visuals for the website e.g., website content, banners, promotions and emails.
- Receive returns and process back into stock
- Send out orders.
- Organising shoots.
- Involved in the Buying of stock.
- Answer customer questions (email-based customer service enquiries)
- Booking incoming and outgoing orders and deliveries.
- Following up any problems / issues which arise.
- General administration including post / sending parcels where required.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role.
- MUST be a Fashion Graduate.
- MUST have a keen interest in fashion and understand garments.
- Know about Shopify.
- Fully computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Highly organised, efficient and can work to tight deadlines, within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, able to use initiative.