Job Ref: TGN4522
We have a truly exciting opportunity for a Brand Director to own our brand strategy & execution and lead the team as we scale. We are experiencing rapid online growth; our customers are incredibly engaged with our brand and are our advocates.
The Brand Director will supercharge our growth across all existing and new markets to enable us to achieve our growth targets. You’ll be a key member of the leadership team, contributing to our growth strategy to increase the profile of the brand worldwide.
- You’ll build, lead, expand and mentor the team, identifying opportunities to upskill and develop individuals so that you can optimise the collective team skill set and maximise output.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing activity including PR, Advertising, Communications and Creative to ensure that the business achieves its sales and margin goals.
- Lead on Brand Promotions, Merchandising and Marketing Communications.
- Lead on the long-term strategic development of the brand, to drive and increase our profile worldwide, in line with the needs of target audiences and the strategic objectives of the business.
- To coordinate clear, consistent, and compelling marketing campaigns and content across all communication channels.
- To develop a strong PR strategy across digital and traditional platforms. Lead effective influencer, PR campaigns and activations, working closely with partners where necessary.
- Actively lead the management of all social channels to increase awareness of the brand to drive incremental visitors to the sites. Ensure content is tailored per platform and distributed effectively to maximise reach and engagement.
- Drive acquisition and retention programmes.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the department for sign off.
- Produce the annual marketing plan and arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- To identify and source advertising opportunities inc. OOH, in the press, social media etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with premium international wholesale partners always seeking new opportunities for growth in existing and new markets.
- Extensive experience of consumer brand development, ideally in a fashion or luxury goods retail environment.
- Proven track record of driving sales and developing multi-channel marketing campaigns: digital and traditional.
- Digital first with a broad knowledge of all aspects of marketing.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced working environment willing to drive change and progress – you take ownership of issues and drive for solutions.
- Composed and level-headed. You have experience in building and leading a team with the ability to inspire, motivate and engage those around you.
- A strong influencer, you will listen to understand, be on hand to coach, advise, business partner and challenge the status quo as necessary.
- A highly numbers-driven individual able to evaluate successful strategic approaches based on set KPIs. You’ll have the ability to take data and info, translate into insight and drive decision making.
- Self-motivated and self-aware with the desire to constantly improve to be the best version of yourself.
- Change agent – you are a positive influencer of change for the good of the business and you are highly adaptable and positive about change.
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially – you can imagine what could be and think differently, translating this into actionable goals and inspiring others.
- Comfortable to work at both strategic and operational levels in a fast-paced and scaling environment with customer needs always at the core of your work.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Extra day of leave for your birthday
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high-performance culture, and a truly collaborative style
- Learn from likeminded & talented team members
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development
- Cycle to work scheme
- 40% staff discount
- Social events
- Free snacks, drinks & treats