Job Ref: TGM1400
A dynamic Fashion Administrator is needed to join an established supplier and wholesaler to fashion retailers in both the UK and Europe. You must be enthusiastic and professional with excellent customer service skills and have a keen interest in fashion.
- In charge of dealing with customer orders / queries, either via email or telephone.
- Dealing with customers who visit the showroom, making sure to provide excellent service.
- Building / maintaining working relationships with Buyer and key accounts, which will help any future business potential.
- Assisting the Branch Sales Manager with any administrative duties as and when required.
- Meet and greet visitors, showing them to the relevant member of staff.
- Dealing with data entry.
- Liaising with logistics and warehouse departments, managing and coordinating the deliveries and couriers.
- Any other ad-hoc admin duties.
- Experience gained within customer service / Sales Admin / busy reception is advantageous.
- Ideally 2 – 3 years within retail / wholesale background in the fashion industry is highly desirable with prior experience gained within a supplier / manufacturer.
- Proven ability to deal with multiple issues and prioritise workloads accordingly.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent timekeeping, attendance, appearance and attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.