Job Ref: TGN4506
A fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a growing fashion high street supplier with a successful ladies clothing range. This is an exciting role within the business for a hardworking and career minded individual to join a fun, fast paced team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role in fashion and have international experience.
- Flexible working hours (start / end times)
- Staff discount
- Free onsite parking
- Close to tram stop / train station
- Managing the relationships between the customer, suppliers and internal teams.
- Looking after fast paced, high street, fashion accounts.
- Responsible for the supply chain process from order to delivery.
- Managing the critical path ensuring agreed delivery dates are maintained.
- Managing customer orders using the critical path from start to finish.
- Negotiating orders – including pricing and delivery dates.
- Liaising with Far East and European factories via email and telephone.
- Managing logistics between factories.
- Liaising with suppliers on a day-to-day basis and ensuring samples, lab dips etc. are received on time.
- Attending customer meetings and building customer relationships.
- Checking and approving fit samples.
- Raising, managing and tracking purchase orders, amending where necessary.
- Booking fabric with fabric suppliers.
- Managing factory capacities in line with customers’ needs and the critical path.
- Identifying production and supply chain issues and dealing with any problems/ delays as they arise.
- Managing ‘goods in’ related to orders, keeping warehousing updated.
- Managing the shipping process with the factories – compiling shipping documents.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Must have a clear understanding of the processes and functions of merchandising.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be highly organised.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required.