Job Ref: TGN4357
An opportunity for a Fashion Accessories Designer, to join a growing design team who creating trend driven products for their brands. You will design a range of products including jewellery, hats, gloves, scarves, belts, bags etc. This is an office-based role working Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm. This is a great opportunity for a designer to work in a fast-paced environment, look after their own department and progress within a growing company.
- Working as part of the Design team & reporting to the Head of Design.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Responsible for creating seasonal ranges in line with current and future trends.
- Identify areas for growth and drive business forward.
- Creating ranges.
- Drawing/ CAD the designs.
- Liaising with factories.
- Arranging samples.
- Dealing with day-to-day requests and finding solutions to any issues.
- Conduct trend analysis, design presentations and competitor reports to advise on future trends and key product direction.
- Manage the sampling process by following the critical path.
- Ensuring all samples are logged into the system & arrive within required deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Have a relevant degree Fashion Design/Clothing Design & Technology (or similar).
- Have strong CAD skills with knowledge of Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Strong communication skills with colleagues and factories.
- Well-developed understanding of fashion trends.
- Time management skills will the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to design across multiple brands and work under pressure/tight deadlines.