Job Ref: TGS1387
An experienced Fabric Technologist with testing experience is urgently required for an established ladieswear supplier to the High Street Retailers.
- Reporting directly to the production Manager
- Working as part of a small team
- Managing critical paths
- Managing of fabric orders from initial order to completion
- Liaising with factories
- Ensuring approvals are correct and received on time
- Testing fabric and garments to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Working with the Design, Production and Technical team ensuring fabrics etc are fit for purpose.
- Chasing up production orders, samples, trim orders and shipping documents.
- Following up bulk fabric test reports.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Being aware of any new developments regarding fabric and being able to introduce to the company to show advantage to the company.
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role is essential.
- Experience working with and testing for retailers including ASOS and River Island is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of critical path management.
- Fully IT literate including Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.