Job Ref: TGN4490
A fantastic opportunity for an Email Marketing Assistant to join a growing Marketing & Ecommerce team. You will play a key role in driving and optimising email performance, working with the wider teams to roll out the market leading email strategy. We are looking for someone who is creative and self-motivated with a heartfelt passion for fashion & marketing. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in an email marketing role with experience working with DotDigital, Google Analytics & Magento.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Regular in-house sample ‘sales’
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Working closely with the creative, buying & merchandising, and wider marketing teams.
- Deliver market leading email campaigns, ensuring activity supports our objective to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- You will be analytically minded, regularly reviewing sales reports, along with other data sources including website and email analytics to identify potential email themes and marketing opportunities
- Showcase creative flair, leading on the curation of engaging email briefs which are both on brand and utilise the best-in-class photography assets from our monthly shoots.
- Monitor performance and new product intake daily, to ensure this aligns with the overall business objectives
- Analyse and segment different audiences within our email database to better target our communications to deliver first class open rates and engagement levels
- Create campaigns, automated email journeys and behaviour-based communications, to deliver the best possible message at the right time within the customer journey
- Carry out AB testing to analyse and identify the most successful campaigns to improve key email metrics
- Build and schedule daily emails within the email platform, ensuring all email tests are thoroughly checked and availability of stock is monitored
- Work closely with the email service provider to optimise email performance, alongside understanding new platform capabilities and features
- Other duties as required.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in an email marketing role; ideally from a fashion background.
- Ideally have experience with DotDigital, Google Analytics & Magento.
- Strong commercial & analytical skills – drawing insight from various data sources; creating reports.
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Be enthusiastic and energetic.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Able to use own initiative and make effective decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.