Job Ref: TGN4268
Our client is an online Fashion Ladieswear Retailer who are looking for an Ecommerce Trading Executive to join their growing team. You will work closely with the Marketing Director & Ecommerce Manager support with all onsite trading through effectively planning, coordinating, and executing campaigns, product initiatives and content initiatives. We need someone who is both creative and analytical, with a heartfelt passion for fashion & ecommerce. This is an office-based role working Monday to Friday 930am-530pm.
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Day-to-day management of the front-end store, ensuring every category on the website is always merchandised and fully optimised.
- Working closely with the Technical Ecommerce Manager, you will lead on the visual merchandising of all category pages and propose new categories to enhance customer experience and optimise performance, ensuring rapid sell through of all styles
- You will be responsible for the upload of imagery, copy and videos to new products, ensuring they are presented in the best possible way
- You will manage all product copy, putting together briefs for the copywriter
- Work together with the marketing team to merchandise landing pages to coordinate with email, tv and brochure campaigns.
- Be responsible for all upselling and cross selling opportunities to maximise sales, ensuring they are continuously updated with relevant styles
- Use Google Analytics and reports from the Merchandising team to inform on site decisions. Review campaign outcomes and successes, understand key learnings and propose recommendations to shape future trading plans
- Monitor stock levels and availability of key promotions and collections, making recommendations for onsite adjustments to maximise sales
- Support the Technical Ecommerce Manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments by putting briefs together and submitting tickets to the web development agency when necessary
- Deliver best in class customer experience working closely with the customer service team to provide the customer with relevant information, advice, and conversion opportunity.
- You will also take ownership of the product presentation onsite to create the ideal shop window’ and optimise customer experience and journey, continually reviewing all products and how they are categorised and presented.
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance to understand the customer behaviour onsite and make recommendations for changes to continually improve.
- Proposing recommendations on current trade activity to maximise performance.
- Identifying, proposing, and launching new initiatives and campaigns to drive sales and growth for the business.
- Other duties as required.
- Have at least 2 years hands on experience with web CMS – ideally Fashion.
- Have an eye for visual merchandising.
- Be able to comfortably navigate the platform, upload products, make site changes.
- Magento 2 experience is preferable.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Be enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.