Job Ref: TGN4684
Our client a successful Textiles company are looking for an Ecommerce Executive working directly for our Head of eCommerce. This company has multiple branded B2B & B2C ecommerce websites that need continuing development & improvement.
This role is ideally suited to someone with experience selling online, but who is looking for an opportunity to learn & gain extra skills.
You will primarily be responsible for keeping our web platforms up-to-date and working properly. You will also be a key member of the team when it comes to monitoring and improving key ecommerce metrics. You will be joining a small but growing close-knit team within a larger organisation and the ideal candidate will be a strong team player.
- Keep categories and products up-to-date and error free across multiple websites & marketplaces.
- Maintain & optimise product feeds.
- Work with copywriters to produce customer friendly & SEO compliant content.
- Perform continuous keyphrase & competitor research to provide insight for other team members.
- Play an active part in the CRO process: suggest ideas & implement solutions to improve customer experience.
- Compile regular reports & provide analysis of key metrics.
- Manually process customer orders for fulfilment where automated systems are unable (not customer facing).
- Assist with coordinating the work of agency partners.
- Troubleshoot website issues, liaising with internal stakeholders & agency partners.
- Help out the team with rare stock related tasks & trading activities.
- Continually transform your own work processes to improve efficiency & quality of work.
- Assist the Head of eCommerce in any ad hoc tasks.
- Strong MS Excel skills, including working with importing & exporting product data in bulk
- Basic image editing with Photoshop
- Working knowledge of interpreting Google Analytics data
- Admin websites in Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, WordPress
- Experience selling on marketplaces
- Good eye for the UX design of websites
- Quick learner with a strong commercial mindset
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude to finding answers!
- Good communicator – a team player
- Experience of managing at least one ecommerce platform on a daily basis
- Candidates should be able to provide suitable examples of work.
- 20 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) plus holiday loyalty scheme.
- Staff discount on products
- Offices are 400 metres from the new Parkway Tram stop (Metrolink)
- Offices provide free parking
- Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment.
- Busy and varied workload
- Excellent chance for personal development