Job Ref: TGS1423
Our client is seeking an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. Its an exciting opportunity within the fast-growing online contemporary fast fashion business. Based at the head office you will have responsibility for driving the E-commerce and marketing strategy for the brand and oversee social media channels including Instagram & Facebook.
- Update and merchandise the website with new content regularly
- Manage all web content including imagery and product descriptions
- Work closely with design team, advising feedback of what is selling through data and sales
- Create all product feeds, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that the process adheres to SEO best practice.
- Manage and motivate the e-commerce and marketing team alongside the creative director.
- Be the initial point of contact for any external partners etc
- Work closely with the digital marketing agency, affiliate agency and marketing assistant to develop and execute digital marketing strategies to drive profitable sales, grow brand awareness, and acquire new customers
- Work closely with specific clients/websites in order to upload products and drive business growth of the company Brand via other platforms and actively looking for new business partners to sell through
- Proactively identify and implement marketing, PR and E-commerce opportunities to drive incremental sales
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience of working within an e-commerce team
- Must have practical experience of digital marketing
- Proven experience working with third parties (marketing agencies, retailers, distributors etc.
- Will have a passion for ecommerce and fashion
- Have proven experience with analytics
- Be able to drive insight and promote improvements for website