Job Ref: TGN4694
Our client the fastest growing online home retailers in the Northwest and directly dispatch to multiple global online channels and end consumers. Due to company growth, this is an active position that presents a wonderful opportunity for a motivated individual to advance their career with a business that places a strong emphasis on quality.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, the E-Commerce Assistant will be a self-starter and a recent graduate with a Marketing-related degree. Training will be provided.
- Update product listings in the Magento web platform
- Merchandise the website.
- Add new products and categories to the website.
- Run and compile reports to show E-Commerce trading performance.
- Run and compile reports to show product sales performance.
- Other tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
- Degree-educated (Marketing-related degree preferred)
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all key business departments e.g., Buying & Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Warehouse, Customer Service to ensure smooth execution of all projects.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent written English
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional time-management abilities
- A team player