Job Ref: TGN4620
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Trading & Marketing Manager to join ethically focussed, industry leading, award winning employer experiencing substantial growth.
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious, tenacious and talented marking professional with a strong knowledge of consumer trends and online shopper behaviour. Have the ability to think both commercially and creatively while being able to juggle multiple projects and still manage to adhere to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment.
12 month FTC with the potential for this to be extended for the right candidate.
This role is hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days at home.
- Overall owner of our primary UK customer account’s digital trading performance.
- Identify ways to grow existing categories and create new ones to drive sales and web participation.
- Ownership of the trade calendar and the delivery of accurate and on-time seasonal, webex and promo product launches
- Managing seasonal product and category level content requirements and aligning with our customer’s channel needs
- Overall owner of the content and trading calendars to increase the companies share of voice
- Conduct regular reviews of UK search within the products vertical and share actionable insights
- Support the NPD team using search insight and market awareness (comp shops, social)
- Manage end-to-end Launches process
- Lead on web projects and multi-channel projects
- Lead on web part of product strategy for two major seasonal launches per year
- Conduct regular monthly content audits with recommendations to improve customer experience.
- Weekly & monthly reporting using Phocas
- An expert relationship builder – able to establish and maintain a strong partnership with our key customer account
- A good understanding of the omni-channel customer journey and the relationship between stores and web in a relevant consumer goods category
- Be a consumer champion and category expert; backed up with solid data and consumer insight
- Proactive in bringing new ideas and solutions to the table
- Analytical – ability to produce and interpret marketing effectiveness and attribution data
- Ideally you’ll be a graduate with a marketing/business/design degree
Proficient in all relevant systems and software, including SEMRush and Phocas
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commercial awareness and understanding of organisational challenges
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills – ability to interpret data to provide clear and concise actionable insights
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and in an efficient, agile way
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills with the ability to collaborate with departments across the business
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A creative mind, with the ability to understand what it takes to engage customers
- Influencing key stakeholders externally and internally at all levels to drive the category
- Proactive member of the Marketing team, helping to achieve our vision of a culture of creative thinking, competitor awareness and a consumer-first approach