Job Ref: TGN4394
We are recruiting for a Digital and Social Media Content Executive to join an exciting and growing, multi branded business in Manchester. The business is expanding its online presence significantly and is looking for a pro-active, high calibre person to join their team.
We’re looking for an ambitious candidate with a strong work ethic to join a fast-growing Home Textile Business, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of growing brand who loves content.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager the Social Media & Digital Content Executive will be responsible for creating on brand content across Email, Social & Website to drive online traffic and sales through the website
- Ownership and responsibility of delivery of full Content & Campaign Calendar
- Management of campaign photography/assets including, building story/mood boards, working with photography/product teams to plan organise campaign shoots, and attending these campaign shoots to ensure marketing requirement are achieved.
- Responsible for designing & building all marketing creative including Website banners, social graphics etc following brand guidance
- Developing social post and stories for campaigns [i.e. love your dog day]
- Working with wider social team to deliver on trend TikTok videos and Instagram reels
- Running campaign reports & Reviews
- Working with Marketing Consultant to build and grow paid social adverts.
- 2yrs experience in a similar role
- Experience with illustrator or similar [Essential]
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Experience with Magento or similar [Desired]