Industry: Ladieswear, Menswear, Childrenswear and Accessories
Job Ref: TGS1388
A Designer/Artworker is required to join a creative clothing consultancy
- Producing Client Presentations , including Stage One, Look Book and Design.
- Drawing up technical flats as directed
- Hand drawing ideas as directed
- Using Graphic Design Skills to create layouts and brochures (Adobe suite).
- Research including: trends, technological advances, sustainability, industry related trend, new fabrics, new trims etc
- Vectorising Client Logos and other illustrator work.
- Print design
- Working with development to create sample requests
- Fabric samples/trims – managing storage and requisition of new and existing fabric samples .
- Working with menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and outerwear
- Ability to work efficiently but with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong team communication and ability to work proactively independently
- A hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Bags of common sense and can be resourceful!
- Experience working to deadlines and under pressure in a busy environment
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe skills level using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials would be beneficial.
- Strong colour and visual communication skills.
- A good knowledge of designers and brands, especially the luxury market.
- A knowledge of performance wear as well as high quality garments across all types
- Mac proficient./ Familiar with Google Drive