Job Ref: TGM1470
An excellent opportunity for a Ladieswear Designer / Account Manager is required to join a well-established supplier of ladies’ high fashion to wholesalers, independent outlets, retailers and stores throughout the UK and Europe.
- Established company of 20 years
- Expanding team
- Part time/ flexible hours welcome
- Designing commercial ranges for high street fashion.
- Working on and managing a number of accounts for leading high street retailers.
- Keeping up to date with current trends.
- Designing/developing collections and adapting to each customer.
- Completing costing.
- Working closely with Buyers.
- Sourcing fabrics and trims.
- Liaising with overseas suppliers.
- Attending design meetings and presenting collections.
- Comp shopping.
- Attending trade shows.
- Design background is essential.
- Experience of dealing with high street retailers and presenting designs/ranges.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Confidence to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge.