Job Ref: TGM1438
We have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser / Demand Planner to join an established Ladieswear Supplier & Online Brand. This is an office based role, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. We are looking for somebody with 3-5 years experience in a similar role with strong forecasting skills.
- Working within the Merchandising team & supporting the MD.
- Work within forecasts and manage all stock levels accordingly.
- Accurate forecasting of stock within the range based on business trend analysis and research.
- Amending forecast estimates as and when required.
- Monitoring previous trends.
- Cover forward demand and calculations of stockholdings.
- Agree estimates for new launches of products with the customer.
- Attend regular launch meetings to ensure that all items are received in time.
- Place orders with the mills overseas in a timely manner to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Orders to be placed by either sea or air freight depending on delivery time scales.
- Management of the mills to ensure that all deliveries arrive at the specified time, being fully aware of any delays or stock shortages.
- Maximise opportunities through the effective management of inventory.
- Driving sales through improved availability, forecasting, reducing mark down and maximising profit.
- Liaise with customers as and when required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Have strong forecasting skills.
- Experience analysing large amounts of data, WSSI & OTB.
- Be commercially aware.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills.
- Very organised with strong attention to detail.
- Be an advanced Excel user.