Job Ref: TGN4607
We are looking for an experienced Customer Team Leader to join a growing online/ecommerce company based on the outskirts of Manchester. They import products from China, Bangladesh and Pakistan and directly dispatch to multiple global online channels. This is an active role and an exciting opportunity for a motivated person to develop their career, with a quality focused company in a key position within the business.
You must be able to prioritise your workload, completing tasks within agreed timescales, work well under pressure and always have a positive approach. Be able to anticipate what is needed and take appropriate action. You need to be confident in what you are doing and be able to work on own initiative.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, your key skills should include:
- Previous leadership experience desired
- Excellent people skills
- Team player mentality
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving.
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues.
- Flexible attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
- Flexibility to adapt well to change with enthusiasm and positivity.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Share experience, knowledge, and support in the development of the team
- Create a team focused culture motivating the team to meet objectives and targets
- Have excellent communication skills with the Customer Service team and wider business
- Take direct ownership of second level customer complaints de-escalating to prevent further escalation to management
- Team player mentality. If the teams workload increases, the ability to get stuck in and help reduce contact
- Assist the Customer Service management with continuous improvement projects.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with weekly performance audits
- Assisting the Customer Service Manager with department performance ensuring the team meet their KPI’s