Job Ref: TGN4280
Our client is a successful manufacturer and innovator of fabrics, they are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Customer Service Administrator to join a busy team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and determined individual to join a well established business. In return, you can expect a competitive salary and an excellent opportunity to really make your mark on an established company who have excellent opportunities.
The role is full time 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Receive and process orders from Customers via phone fax and email.
- Process orders via Infor System 21 computer system.
- Handle customer enquiries as they arise ensuring you provide the best solution possible and keep the customer updated until their query is resolved.
- Working with other departments in the business to ensure the best outcome for the customer.
- Complete required administration tasks to ensure smooth, accurate processing and despatch of orders.
- Perform various other sales administration tasks as required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of IT literate to be able to use inhouse computer package, Excel, Word and web portals as required.
- Very organised and a logical thinker.
- Good communicator
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude, always striving to exceed our Customer’s expectations.
- Outgoing and personable to develop strong relations with existing Customers and build relations with new ones.
- Team player
- Good level of education.