Job Ref: TGN4755
A well established and reputable Ecommerce Homewares Store are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their team. The company trade online with high quality fabrics across a range of finished products including curtains, throws, bedding, towels, loungewear and home decorations.
You will be from an online retail background, and as part of the customer services team (working alongside another Team Lead), and directly lead customer service agents and support the customer service manager.
This company has a fast-paced environment that requires a self-starter attitude, and the ability to collaborate with teams across the business. You will constantly strive to exceed budget and drive incremental growth!
- Share experience, knowledge, and support in the development of the team
- Create a team focused culture motivating the team to meet objectives and targets
- Have excellent communication skills with the customer services team and wider business
- Take direct ownership of second level customer complaints de-escalating to prevent further escalation to management
- Team player mentality – if the teams workload increases, the ability to get stuck in and help reduce contact
- Assist the Customer Service management with continuous improvement projects
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with weekly performance audits
- Assisting the Customer Service Manager with department performance ensuring the team meet their KPI’s
- A-level or equivalent
- 3 years experience in online retail customer service (with at least one year as a team lead)
- Homewares experience (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent people skills
- Team player mentality
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Flexible attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
- Flexibility to adapt well to change with enthusiasm and positivity