Job Ref: TGN4451
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Sales Administrator to join an established supplier of clothing to high street retailers, Amazon & eBay. You will be reporting to MD & be responsible for handling the flow of goods and services between the company and customers. They are looking for somebody who has very good administration skills with excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage a fast paced, varied workload. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-530pm.
- Supporting Sales Account Managers with day to day administration.
- Compile customer order forms & checking all product details are correct.
- Supporting customers to make sure that all questions are addressed.
- Following the order process through to delivery.
- Processing sales orders that have been received by phone call or email.
- Entering order details onto a computerized accounting system.
- Handling customer service issues and updating records.
- Managing sample requests
- Working closely with logistics to ensure the customer receives the correct items.
- Updating internal teams and customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Review sales data / reports.
- Understanding customer accounts, credit checks, database etc.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Be computer literate with good IT skills – excel is ESSENTIAL,
- Knowledge and experience of SAGE 200 is advantageous.
- Adaptable, flexible, energetic and enthusiastic with an open-minded approach.
- Able to work well in a team and provide help when needed.
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.