Job Ref: TGM1432
An exciting opportunity for a Content Creator who has a strong understanding of SEO to join an online women’s fast fashion retailer. We are looking for somebody with experience creating content for blogs & undertaking outreach with bloggers. This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and 2 from home. Working Monday to Friday 830-430pm. We are looking for a candidate with 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Photographing new product for online retailers & brochures.
- Retouching isolated images ensuring quality & consistency across brands.
- Retouching lifestyle / model images.
- Creating short animations of our products using After Effects.
- Editing video content together in Premiere Pro.
- Assisting Lead Photographer/Videographer on lifestyle shoots, at our studio & on location.
- Conduct keyword research and devise a keyword strategy.
- Keep up to date with latest the trends and development within SEO.
- Ongoing competitor research and investigation into new areas for growth
- Ensure SEO integrates with the wider marketing strategy.
- Produce creative / engaging / inspirational content and themes for blogs.
- Monitor competitor activity and social trends on a weekly basis to ensure brand remains relevant.
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of campaign performance to optimise future results.
- Developing new ideas & initiatives to help grow the brand awareness.
- Analyse and review all campaign activities and produce reports to maximise results.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of fashion trends.
- Other duties as required.
- Hybrid Working 3 in the office 2 from home
- Free Car Park
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills.
- Strong IT skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Word etc.)
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.