Location: LE1 – Hybrid working offered
Industry: Ladieswear, Menswear & Childrenswear
Job Ref: TGM1456
A leading supplier of licensed childrenswear are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to work as a Licensing Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to begin a career working in the Textiles and Fashion industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with all the key licensors
- Check and submit concepts for styles in production and update the concept spreadsheet when approved.
- Update and maintain licence and royalty information
- Design and develop labelling and packaging as per agreement.
- Manage the packaging updates and folders.
- Download and maintain licensing brand updates.
- Ensure all contracts are filed and updated on the system
- Provide up to date retail listings for licensors when requested
- Produce forecasting figures as and when required.
- Observe all Company Rules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improving the method of operation in your area of responsibility and implement improvements, which have been agreed with your Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, ideally CAD, Illustrator and photoshop , MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning/Organising skills
- Can work on own initiative
- Can build relationships easily
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail
- Experience in Textiles/merchandising Imports is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Clean current driving license