Job Ref: TGN4517
Our client is a real success story in the Textile World, with nearly 200 years of textile innovation delivering high quality brands across Home Textiles, Healthcare, Corporate/ Workwear and Sportswear, to name a few. An exciting opportunity has become available for a high calibre
Commercial Financial Graduate to join a busy team. You must be able to develop an excellent understanding of the business’ needs understanding the supply chain process, along with building strong internal and customer relationships at all levels.
- Providing accounting services and financial support to specific businesses.
- You may be responsible for accounts payable and receivable, inventory, data input, credit control and in fact all financial aspects of the business.
- High level of IT literacy, experience of Excel and ideally working with an ERP system
- Very organised and a logical thinker.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fantastic Verbal and written communication Skills
- Strong work ethic and a team player who can also work well on their own initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 20 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) plus holiday loyalty scheme.
- Staff discount on products
- Offices are 400 metres from the new Parkway Tram stop (Metrolink)
- Offices provide free parking
- Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment.
- Busy and varied workload
- Excellent chance for career development