Job Ref: TGN4323
A Commercial Data Analyst is required to join a successful company to assist with generating reports using business intelligence software and turn the data into useful recommendations and actions.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and understand all areas of reporting within a B2B environment, whilst working closely with teams across the company to provide clear data to assist with daily decision making. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse, and dynamic organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth.
- Strong data analysis and data interpretation skills.
Enjoys data and unearthing insights from reporting.
- Ability to work using their own initiative, whilst seeking advice where appropriate.
- Product & customer sales analysis
- Customer returns analysis
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty – often driven by incomplete / uncertain data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail.
- Innate curiosity and desire to find answers in data.
- Report writing.
- Key skills
- Analytical and Numeracy (ideally to degree level)
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, SUMIFS, etc.) essential
- The ability to extract and analyse data from internal databases is essential
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Schedule: Monday to Friday