Job Ref: TGN4621
We are seeking an Ecommerce Administrator to join the growing team of an established & reputable clothing supplier who work with High Street Retailers & Supermarkets. The company are a market leading manufacturer & supplier, whose brand is based outstanding customer service. We are looking for somebody with 1-2 years experience working in a similar role.
- 35 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Working from home on a Friday
- Good Progression opportunities
- Annual reviews
- Stakeholder Pension
- Maintaining and updating current and new styles on ERP system.
- Loading Barcodes, brand, Customer Style Code, carton quantitys etc.
- Liaising with the warehouse (missing order, confirming orders are on track, providing codes etc).
- Supporting with spreadsheets/master bible.
- Raising Sales Orders when required.
- Loading Sales Orders for customers.
- Checking packing list from the warehouse for shorts/zero picks & placing under query.
- Raising Month end credits for customers.
- Loading orders onto 3rd party carrier for dispatch.
- Arranging physical returns for customers/Liaising with the warehouse to arrange transport.
- Check Processing orders on the website for anything old, clearing down issues.
- Check Royal Mail for any open dispatches that are old, clearing off issues.
- Check Royal Mail integrations.
- Managing Customer Price books.
- Customer Service Queries.
- Customer Refund – share with Finance.
- Get payment details e.g. stripe or PayPal.
- Confirm refund amount.
- Request item is returned to stock and refund processed.
- Attending Range planning meetings.
- Other duties as required.
- Have previous experience of working within Textiles / Fashion industry in a similar role.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Have strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work across multiple tasks at the same time.
- Has good experience of dealing with and resolving issues with customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Good planning / organising skills.
- Can work on own initiative and is focused on achieving results.
- Can build relationships easily.
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail.