Job Ref: TGS1457
An established luxurious lifestyle and apparel brand is seeking a Client Service Manager to join their team.
- Working alongside the marketing manager to discuss new clients and opportunities.
- Working on the concepts and pitches for new projects and clients.
- Farming potential new opportunities from our existing clients.
- Ensuring the existing clients are all well looked after and being offered the full extent of our services.
- Working alongside the main project manager delivering the new build and re-dress projects
- Create and oversee the master timeline for all projects
- Ensuring our client team offer a first class service at all times – offering advice on products, services and direction.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects (in most cases checking these that are created by other team members)
- Maintaining a good level of contact with the clients – written, verbal and face to face where possible
- Liaising with the other teams in the company – communicating issues and statuses
- Generating reports for clients and senior management
- Offer new ideas on how to improve the service and processes
- Ability to show empathy and deal professionally with a variety of difficult and sometimes emotionally challenging situations
- Dealing with complaints and diffusing client frustrations and disappointments. Team Management
- Brief in new projects and accounts to the team
- Be the teams point of escalation to help with complex issues or problems
- Leading, supporting and developing the client team
- Managing their workflows
- Having one – to – ones (training might be required for this)
- Assisting with recruitment of new employees
- Training and Developing new team members
- Reporting back to the director Management Team
- Sitting on the management team to contribute the progress quarterly on the client sales/ projects, and issues requirements from his or her team.
- Being involved in the future development and strategy of the company
- Must be educated to degree level
- 2+ years experience at Management level
- Must be articulate, well spoken and excellent communication skills & well presented
- Experience in a client facing role
- Analytical and organised with data and information
- Diplomatic, enjoys working in a team
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment