Job Ref: TGS1455
An established luxurious lifestyle and apparel brand is seeking a Client Account Manager to join their team.
- Managing a selection of clients
- Repeat sales, redress, some smaller new business.
- Volume and size of orders to be selected with the Client Services Manager.
- Communicating with clients over email and on the telephone.
- Ensuring all their order enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Emailing all clients on a regular basis to check in.
- Check back on clients after they have received their orders.
- Communicating with the client team regularly for detail on the orders.
- Liaising with Clients about samples required and organising shipments.
- Reporting any issues or challenges with the Client Services Manager.
- Feeding information to the project managers for new briefs/requirements
- Liaising with Purchasing
- Be responsible for your orders arriving on time from purchasing.
- Progress Tabs
- Managing Customization and Tailoring
- Regular Client Updates
- Managing all elements of the delivery
- Client check backs
- Ensuring the client folders and paperwork are all up to date Sourcing:
- Assisting with sourcing relevant products.
- Being aware of new products to ensure the best offering to the client.
- Ensure the completed sale is reported to be invoiced
- Ensure the shipping is reported to be invoiced
- Send and Chase invoices regularly
- 2+ years experience at Management level
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a client facing role
- Analytical and organised with data and information
- Diplomatic, enjoys working in a team
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and driven individual, able to self-motivate
- Knowledge of Mac and G-Drive and use of spreadsheets