Job Ref: TGN4757
We are looking for a Merchandiser/Buyer Assistant to join a fashion supplier. You will support with the day-to-day administration including the critical path, purchase orders and shipments. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the logistics/merchandiser/buying teams.
- Completing order administration within Excel and order management systems.
- Communicating by email with suppliers.
- Raising and tracking orders and keeping related systems up to date.
- Working closely with the merchandising/buying teams to ensure correct order information.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally a graduate with a Fashion related degree.
- Ideally have experience in a similar role.
- Fully computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Highly organised, efficient and can work to tight deadlines, within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow a critical path – strong accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, able to use initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communicator.