Job Ref: TGN4378
A fast fashion online clothing brand are looking to recruit a Buying Admin Assistant to join their growing team. You will provide support to the Buyer in order to develop a product range that maximises sales and profit opportunities. You will be working with a range of products including softs, wovens, knitwear, outerwear, active and accessories. The brand is growing significantly & requires a candidate who understands the full Buying process & wants to progress their Buying career.
- Central Manchester location
- Flexible working hours (start & end times)
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 each year up to 25 days
- Exciting product
- Work closely with the Buying & Design teams.
- Assist the Product Development process from brief to launch.
- Monitoring Critical Path on Commitment to ensure intake and distribution targets are met.
- Liaising with retailers including ASOS, Zalando, Next, New Look etc.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments.
- Responsible for the full sample development process including preparing meeting samples.
- Processing samples received (fits, development, shoots/meetings).
- Labelling, logging, organising, and filing samples including press and bought.
- Preparing samples for best seller meetings.
- Attend weekly trade meetings & prepare relevant reports.
- Understanding of reports and actions that may need to be taken from Trade.
- Managing the critical path & making adaptations to react to trade meetings.
- Collate information on Product, Suppliers, Best /Worst Sellers within the business.
- Liaising with Far East suppliers.
- Negotiating pricing to achieve margin targets.
- Completing orders accurately.
- Dealing with issues arising with orders both internally and externally.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have Ladieswear Buying experience – ideally within Fast Fashion.
- MUST have experience with the Critical Path.
- Have a good understanding of fashion trends and knowledge of the high street.
- Have experience working with the Far East.
- IT skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Good interpersonal / communication skills.
- The capability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid presentation skills.
- Risk assessment and SWOT analysis skills
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of the elements that make up the cost of a product.