Job Ref: TGS1438
Our client is an online and high street retailer who requires a Branch Merchandiser to join the team. You will effectively manage despatch levels and oversee the allocation of stock from the Distribution Centre to the stores and provide expertise on stock management and branch potential.
Please note – this is a fully office-based role Monday to Friday,
- Manages allocators and manages despatch levels, keeps the brand updated.
- Check allocations on a weekly/daily basis and raise issues to relevant Merchandiser.
- Influence intake, highlighting issues to relevant Merch teams and working together to resolve.
- Creates store grading and regularly reviews to optimise sales opportunities and reduce markdown. Make Merch teams aware and ensure effective delivery.
- Develop a stock management strategy in line with the brand and strategy
- Highlight store issues and influence allocation strategy.
- Produce analysis to support brand strategy and feedback findings to Head of Merchandising
- Conduct store visits with Merch and Retail to review allocation strategy and raise awareness of Distribution/ branch merchandising function.
- Develop working relationship with Retail Team, to provide solutions to stock issues.
- Deliver training plans & initiative for allocators to improve Distribution practices.
- Delegate appropriate work to the Allocators to achieve Distribution objectives.
- Use season calendar to formulate department strategy
- Liaise with warehouse to optimise despatch process
- Completes ad-hoc analysis to respond to business issues
- Provides leadership and guidance to team
- Communicates clearly and confidently.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same/similar role
- Have liaised and worked with various departments including Warehouse, merchandising and heads of.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence others.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- PC skills to a good level and excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Organise and self motivated.
- Prepared to work on their own initiative.