Industry: Menswear and Childrenswear
Job Ref: TGM1611
An exciting opportunity for a Menswear and Boyswear Graphic Designer to join a fantastic supplier of garments to both retail and trade, working with high street retailers and supermarket brands. They are looking for a talented candidate who has an intimate knowledge and experience of high street logo design.
- Designing graphics for Mens and Boyswear.
- You will be responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics/prints .
- You will have a genuine interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments.
- This will be maintained through your research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Responsible for the design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Sales Team including attending presentations to Buyers.
- Process customer artwork for sampling.
- In depth knowledge of fashion trends.
- Be trend driven and have the experience to both spot and interpret in a commercial and creative manner.
- Commercial handwriting suited specifically to Boyswear from toddler to teen.
- Graphic Design NOT just all over print design experience is essential.