Job Ref: TGS1481
An excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a trend led high street Ladies fashion supplier.
- Credit control – reviewing aged debtors and following up with appropriate response
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts
- Preparing trial balances
- Performing bank reconciliations for multi-currency.
- Liaising with HMRC and Companies house
- Assist with preparation of management accounts and year end accounts
- Run monthly/weekly reports to keep up to date with the team’s task progress on VAT returns/MOSS returns/YE accounts and bookkeeping deadlines.
- Review and file VAT returns.
- Work and communicate with the company’s external accountants
- Performing other duties as required
- Have been a previous Bookkeeper.
- Fully or part qualified (AAT/IAB/ICB) or QBE 3+ years+
- A proactive self-starter
- Has been in similar role previously.
- Strong communicator
- Strong level of Excel skills – VLOOKUPs and pivot tables