Industry: Ladieswear, Menswear & Childrenswear
Job Ref: TGM1418
An opportunity for a Bookkeeper/Accounts Administrator to join a small team within an established clothing supplier. You will work within a supportive and motivated environment, managing the incomings and outgoings of the multi-company operation. There is also the opportunity to expand and experience of the entire finance function, with VAT returns and payroll responsibilities that will be able to be taken on from the management team.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping procedures
- Ensuring the smooth running of the business within accounts capacity.
- Creating sales invoices
- Sales/purchase ledger management
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Managing accounts inbox, production of management reports, and general accounts related administrative tasks.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience of bookkeeping, using either Sage or Xero accounting software packages.
- Building internal relationships with Directors for training and ongoing financial planning.
- Have worked ideally within an FMCG company within fashion, accessories, footwear and have worked and interacted with the merchandising team, and their order management software, for invoicing completed orders.