Job Ref: TGN4381
An established family owned FMCG global distributor are looking for a Bilingual Customer Accounts Manager (European) to join their busy team. The company supply products across the retail market & have offices around the world, working with suppliers and retailers in over 50 countries worldwide.
Customer accounts and production support are responsible for a portfolio of customers ensuring quality service and support to both the customer and the sales team from point of order release through to delivery and after sales service.
- Manage all aspects of Customer Accounts, UK, Europe and Worldwide from point of order release to point of delivery.
- Responsible for cost’s push back/challenge processing and transport.
- Responsible for labelling production BD2.
- Responsible for customer SLA compliance.
- Co-ordinating picks over both sites/shifts.
- Produce customer specification forms.
- Book transport with customers and own G&B nominated haulers
- Liaise with sales, shipping, warehouse departments to ensure timely delivery of customer orders.
- Processing/labelling governance from initial admin through to final work sign off.
- Managing filing systems/outlook-based diary tools.
- Daily/Weekly reporting to Line Manger.
- Daily monitoring of customer order status/attendance at daily operations meetings.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and related tasks such as ordering labels, packaging, arranging transport etc.
- Provide 360-degree account management from pick creation through to final delivery.
- Ensuring the production priority board is populated with the orders that require processing.
- Ensure a high standard of work and the efficient running of the warehouse.
- Ensure the Production Team Leader/Warehouse Manager/Shift Manager is kept informed of all operational issues, in particular any that would affect the production processes.
- Creation, proofing and qualification of labels to meet the required spec and deadlines as required.
- Assist in the training and development of operatives where required.
- Must be able to prioritise and organise daily workload and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of a European language – German or French or Dutch, or Italian or Spanish
- Must be able to manage people effectively.
- Previous experience in a distribution/ logistics and customer support role
- Administration/Excel skills and experience advantageous.
- Good IT and communication skills essential.
- Knowledge of Navision (NAV) (WMS) advantageous
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills essential- GCSEs in Maths and English.