Job Ref: TGN4436
- An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Assistant Repair Machinist to work with a well-known international clothing brand/retailer.
- An opportunity exists for somebody to join our growing customer services and repair team and play an important role, prolonging product lifespan and delivering customer satisfaction.
- We are looking for an energetic organized person to assist with the repair of a range of products from down clothing and waterproof garments to kitbags
- You will use a range of machines to repair garments and products and will assist the customer services team with washing and processing of repairs and returns.
- You will also assist with quality control checks on production items and may also help with development work on new products.
- Training will be provided on the intricacies of the range of repairs we can do.
- It is expected you will have a passion for sewing, outstanding attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance