Job Ref: TGN4596
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Product Developer/Graduate to join a successful online home retailer in the North West.
The company is a great place to work, with first class office space, excellent training and progression with a fast paced, varied and busy workload. The company are friendly and informal and offer a great team culture.
- Assist with the sample process – lab dips/strike offs, red seals and gold seals – labelling and filing
- Basic understanding of our target consumer, competitors and marketplace platforms
- Consistently keep up to date with new trends, colours and fabrics
- Carrying out in-store and online competitor analysis and SWOT reports to assist Product
- Development team with buys
- Ownership of data and admin tasks
- Create product specification packs
- Update Mood Boards that represent the latest print and colour trends in home textiles
- Check and approve packaging and design artwork based on specifications and original work
- Create product packaging
- Help to maintain the Showroom, Gold Seal room and office space keeping them organised and current
- Computer literate with good IT skills including Excel.
- Adaptable, flexible, energetic and enthusiastic with an open-minded approach.
- Able to work well in a team and provide help when needed.
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Adobe skills preferable
- Ability to set own priorities.