Job Ref: TGS1383
An experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new opportunity and want to join a luxurious and established brand…if so, this is the role for you.
- Seasonal allocation of new SKUs and daily/weekly replenishment to stores and ecommerce; store consolidations and management of wholesale ATS. Launch plan creation.
- Weekly analysis and reviews of store and ecommerce trading performance to identify issues, opportunities and making recommendations to improve sales/stock performance and sell through rates. Manage stock movements and consolidations.
- Planning and maintaining store delivery schedules, ensuring cost-efficient replenishments and delivery schedules from the warehouse.
- Point of contact for the warehouse, looking after quarantine stocks, updating systems with new SKUs and manage weekly meetings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stores to understand demand and missed sales potential
- Forecasting sales and stock level to achieve sale plans and margin/profit
- Creation of seasonal data, running of ‘lessons learnt’ data pack, returns analysis and presenting findings to wider team
- Maintenance across relevant systems running ecommerce and store stock takes, manually writing off stock coming in/out of the business, attributing all new SKUs, creation of new seasons, MD pricing
- Work with Design to support the creation of the new season’s sales and range plans; create seasonal RP for the company, constant maintenance, setting RRPs and drop dates; lead in sign off
- Monitor department sales performance and identify opportunities and risks; creation of MD sheets, identify products for MD, set pricing, international pricing for multicurrency website, monitoring sale and suggesting further MD where necessary
- Build and run sales reports, distributing to team, and aiding in analysis
- Build and run weekly sales analysis sheets and present to the company in Monday trade meetings
- Create Purchase Orders and aid in PO management; size analysis, set buy rations, placing orders on the system, and managing commitment.
- Compile and provide information to ad hoc requests
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing business needs
- Excellent time management and organisational skills/Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels of the business
- Strong IT skills – specifically Excel using advanced formulas and Pivot tables for reporting
- Natural problem solver – solution focused thinking
- Punctual/Able to use own initiative
- Strong team player /High levels of personal motivation
- Able to perform under pressure and multi-task