Job Ref: TGN4262
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a Fast Fashion men’s and ladies’ brand (Ladieswear Department). You will attend customer meetings, negotiating prices and then placing orders and running the brand with all merchandising aspects linked.
- Liaising with both our suppliers and customers.
- Experience with liaising with the Far East is essential.
- Raising Internal purchase orders, ordering packaging / label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling) and dispatching to our suppliers.
- Maintaining the critical path. An in-depth knowledge of the critical path is essential.
- Responsible for chasing in lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions (sealer samples /pre-production samples / production samples / press samples)
- Liaising with our shipping and deliveries department, ensuring that goods arrive are processed and are delivered on time
- Co-ordinating with our photography team, ensuring that images are up to date for the website
- Involvement in the product development on the footwear.
- Working alongside the design and product development team.
- Ideally have strong IT skills including Excel.
- Ideally followed a critical path from initial concept to delivery.
- Able to multitask and be highly efficient.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.