Job Ref: TGN4833
An excellent opportunity for an Import Merchandiser to join our client who is a key knitwear supplier to a number of big retailers such as Missguided, PLT, Very, Lipsy, Boohoo and In The Style.
This role requires you to have a sound knowledge and understanding of the critical path.
This is a maternity cover contract.
- Manage the Critical Path to ensure agreed delivery dates are maintained.
- Liaising with suppliers on a day to day basis, dealing with lab dips and test reports.
- Calculating cost prices through to sell prices whilst maintaining margins.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Following up samples with suppliers.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of Gold Seal samples to customers.
- Liaising with customers, responding promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all needs are met.
- Provide approval comments on Bulk Cloth and Trims.
- Arrange Bulk Test Reports with the Factories and vendors.
- Load, manage and track PO’s on customer’s portal, amending where necessary.
- Manage High street accounts and build strong relationships with retail customers and suppliers.
- Fashion Degree or similar.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have managed the critical path.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Interest within merchandising and fashion.