Job Ref: TGN4460
A fantastic opportunity for a Ladieswear Merchandiser to join an established fast fashion company who supply the high street. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role within fashion, footwear or accessories.
- Working within the merchandising team.
- Managing the relationships between the customer, suppliers and internal teams.
- Looking after a fast paced, high street, fashion account.
- Responsible for the supply chain process from order to delivery.
- Managing the critical path ensuring agreed delivery dates are maintained.
- Managing customer orders using the critical path from start to finish.
- Negotiating orders – including pricing and delivery dates.
- Liaising with Far East and European factories via email and telephone.
- Managing logistics between factories.
- Liaising with suppliers on a day-to-day basis and ensuring samples, lab dips etc. are received on time.
- Attending customer meetings and building customer relationships.
- Checking and approving fit samples.
- Raising, managing and tracking purchase orders, amending where necessary.
- Overseeing lab dips, stock levels and checking delivery notes.
- Booking in stock and setting up product codes.
- Identifying production and supply chain issues and dealing with any problems/ delays as they arise.
- Maintain the critical path in line with the product ranges.
- Managing ‘goods in’ related to orders, keeping warehousing updated.
- Liaise with the factories to ensure the timely arrival of product orders.
- Managing the shipping process with the factories – compiling shipping documents.
- Conducting analysis to provide insights and reports for internal meetings (best sellers etc).
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 2 years experience in a similar role working for a supplier / wholesale business.
- MUST have excellent customer service skills.
- Fully computer literate including Excel and Outlook.
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and organisation skills