Job Ref: TGN4498
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Menswear Designer to join a successful clothing company to add to their busy team. You will be designing on trend casual wear for a wide variety of high street customers, liaising with Buyers and meeting briefs
- Creating and producing commercial designs.
- Following designs from first sample stage through to production.
- Developing ranges.
- Working within the Design Team to meet briefs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Delivering products on time and on budget.
- Preparing for and participating in design meetings.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Must have a menswear design experience.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Graphic design skills would be beneficial
- Fully computer literate.
- Creative flair and good colour sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
- Willing/able to travel as and when needed.