Job Ref: TGN4301
An enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser is needed to join an established fashion company, supplying ladies, men’s and kidswear. You will be working with a number of large accounts with the opportunity to travel to meet Buyers working for a multimillion pound organisation.
- Working closely with the senior merchandisers.
- Compiling and analysing stock and sales reports.
- Liaising with the Buyer and raising purchase orders.
- Managing supply chain.
- Good knowledge of products and management of life cycles.
- Responding to customer queries by email and phone.
- Analysing market trends and have good seasonal awareness.
- Working with markdown strategies to maximize profitability.
- Weekly reporting of inventory levels.
- Forecasting stock and sales.
- A degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising (or similar).
- Proficient with Microsoft including the use of Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Possess a flair for spotting commercial opportunities.
- Think critically about existing processes and be passionate about fashion and making improvements bringing value to the business.