Job Ref: TGN4384
Growing online/ecommerce company based in Manchester, import household textile products and directly dispatch to multiple global online channels. This is an active role and an exciting opportunity for a motivated person to develop their career, with a quality focused company in a key position within the business.
We are recruiting for an Amazon eCommerce executive to join an exciting and growing, multi branded business in Manchester. The business is expanding its Amazon division significantly and is looking for a pro-active, Amazon eCommerce executive to help us drive this growth.
- Day-to-day management of Amazon FOB/DI accounts (UK/DE/FR/IT/ES).
- Expansion to other Amazon locales with FOB/DI
- Process weekly Amazon orders ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Liaising with warehouse for Amazon order preparation and stock replenishment
- Working closely with merchandising team to ensure stock is available for Amazon orders
- Troubleshooting and resolution of account issues
- Following best practice and Amazon guidelines
- Liaising with external haulage companies to book, chase and plan orders to multiple Amazon fulfilment warehouses
- Using Microsoft Office, create and manage tracking documents ensuring accurate up-to-date information is available
- Experience in Amazon Seller and/or Vendor Central
- Knowledge of the tools and systems used across online marketplaces, multi-channel inventory software
- A passion for online retailing, and an enthusiastic, creative drive to succeed
- Able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in other online marketplaces a bonus